Monday, May 11, 2009

Car for Sale

I hate to see it go, but I have decided to sell my Kia Sportage. I don't really drive it much any more, so it's better to sell it to some one who can get some use out of it.

It's cute, isn't it? I hate to sell it...I love driving it, but it's not doing much good sitting around and I really need the money more than I do another car taking up space (we have 7 right now including this one). It'll make a nice cheap car for some one.

If any one out there in blogger land is interested in buying a car I'm only asking $3,500 and the book value is over $4,000 so it's a great deal! It's a 2001 with around 81,000 miles, 5sp, 4wd, alarm, about as loaded as a Kia gets and top is in excellent condition with no leaks and easy to remove. Really fun to drive!

That's all of my shameless advertising for the day.

No comments: