Monday, January 7, 2008

A little catching up

I have just realized I have not posted anything in almost 2 months! But it been a really eventful couple of months though. From new babies, puppies, furnace, car, and lots of other things. I'll have several new entries here soon. First off though, I wish I could get a picture of the puppies to put on here, but mama won't let me close with a camera so it's going to take some work to get a picture. There were 10 puppies, 8 black and 2 brown! They are all pure bred lab. But since this was Clementine's first litter (and a big litter) not all of them made it. We now have 4 black and 1 brown. And they are all doing great. Next up, one of my best friends welcomed a new baby boy on December 22! His name is Thomas Allen and he's so adorable! That same weekend the furnace died so unfortunately I have not seen the baby yet, just pictures. I have a lot more stuff, but I'm posting that separate.

No comments: