Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another Round?

James mig welder and hood came today, delivered by UPS. This time he came barreling into the driveway with the horn honking! Cledus about went through the window! I managed to keep him in the house though and met the guy in the driveway. Then made him stand there holding a mig welder and hood in his arms while I took my sweet time putting the code into the garage door opener so he could put it in there. His face was red and he couldn't wait to put it down. I'm usually not that mean, but when the guy seems to enjoy tomenting my dogs I gotta do something about it. If he does something like that again I think I am going to make a formal complaint about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

honking? i don't think they are supposed to do that!

Jennifer said...

I hate people it when people are like that! What an #!$!

glavichbuilt said...

i remeber the day i got my mig good day i will say what kind and what size

BeccaMarie said...

Yeah...I'm about done with the UPS guy. I don't think they are supposed to honk either.

and chris...its a lincoln pt 100. I think he said pt, it might be st though. I can't remember exactly what he said. He started playing with it when he got home that day. but he didn't get very far because indiana oxygen gave him an empty tank...he was mad (putting it nicely)