Friday, February 15, 2008

New phones and a great interview

For Valentine's Day this year we went pretty simple. We found out last weekend that we were eligible for new phones, so thats what we got each other. I got James the enV in silver, and he got me the enV in orange! I'm lovin it! I send a lot of text mesages so the keyboard is great. He's still not too sure about his though...he says his fingers are too big for the keyboard. I now wish I would have gotten him a different one, but that was what he said he wanted. I also made breakfast, and for dinner I ordered Bobe's on 6th street (the best pizza EVER!), but I'm still not sure it was worth the 2 hour wait.


I also had an interview yesterday for a management position with a shoe store. I go back today for my second interview and testing. I explained that I will be going back to school full time in the fall and they said thats no problem. Not getting my hopes up too high though because I have to disclose my permanent restrictions today which is a general deal breaker. They can't not hire me because of it, but 2 other places have said I wasn't qualified for the job (when I was overqualified) and another said they didn't feel I would be happy working there so they were going to go with some one else. And everytime this has come after a great first interview and after I disclosed in the second interview. I hope it works out though because this unemployment thing is not working out. I have worked up to 4 jobs at a time since I was 18, and while some time off was kind of nice, I need to get out of the house.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good luck! Hopefully they will see what a good match you will be. :)